Friday 30 March 2007

Teeny tiny projects

I will invariably intersperse largish projects with smaller ones. I am on a crochet kick at the moment. This comes in bursts. So I am in the mood to experiment and make small crocheted objects. These objects will usually not even see the light of day. I will carry them in my projects bag until I can't bear to face them anymore and so I will hide them away with my other long forgotten projects. For your viewing pleasure:

A pink cupcake (excuse the crappy photography - it's late and I want to go to bed!):


A granny square. I want to make more, but unfortunately, I made this on the spur of the moment. If I tried to replicate it I would fail miserably!


A couple of mini friends. You can't see it, but the orange one is actually a gold fish!


And a couple of turtles. I was on a turtle kick for a while - I just had to make one! (or two!)

No comments: